Please complete this form and press the ‘submit’ button if you want to participate in the Thermal Survey and are a resident of the Beech Parish.
Completed forms must be received by the 31st January and payment by the 14th February.
By pressing the ‘Submit button’ you are agreeing to:
- Participate in the Beech Thermal Survey.
- Allow the iRed® thermal survey team access to your property
- Pay the survey fee of £30.50 by 14th February 2022
- Our terms and conditions
What happens next
- This form will be emailed to Beech Parish Council
- You will be sent a copy
- If appropriate, we will email you a payment link
- We will store your personal information securely and use it only for the purposes of running the Thermal Survey
- We will share your address with iRed® but not your other personal information
- We will arrange with iRed® a schedule of surveys
- We will email you the proposed date of your survey and an approximate time
- After the survey we will email you your Thermal Survey report.
- We will not share your report with anyone else without your express permission.
- Under our terms and conditions the report will remain the property of iRed®
- We will provide a summary of the data so that you compare your data to the Beech average
- At the end of March we will run a workshop so that you can discuss your report with specialists and assess potential actions
- We will send you follow up emails to understand the effectiveness of this project
- We plan to share an annual ‘Best in class’ and ‘Most improved’ set of CO2 numbers. These will be anonymized unless we have your specific approval to share your data.