Please complete this form and press the ‘submit’ button if you would like to be included in our annual home energy CO2 assessment and are a resident of the Beech Parish.
- If you also want to participate in the Thermal Survey, please complete the Thermal Survey sign up form instead of this form
The purpose of the annual assessment is to enable each participating household to understand their current CO2 emissions from home energy consumption and compare this to other comparable house types, the average for the Parish and to track changes over time.
Please see our ‘Self Assessment‘ page for how to calculate your annual CO2 emissions.
By pressing the ‘Submit button’ you are agreeing to:
- Participate in the Beech annual home energy CO2 assessment
What happens next?
- This form will be emailed to Beech Parish Council
- You will be sent a copy
- We will store your personal information securely and use it only for the purposes of running the annual home energy CO2 assessment
- We will publish a summary of the data on this website so that you compare your data to the Beech average
- We will send you follow up emails to understand the effectiveness of this project
- We plan to share an annual ‘Best in class’ and ‘Most improved’ set of CO2 numbers. These will be anonymized unless we have your specific approval.